Invest East – Investment Readiness ProgrammeFebruary 4, 2019
A new Investment Readiness Programme launched in January 2019. Part- funded by The European Regional Development Fund, this free “investor led” programme will support Norfolk and Suffolk SMEs to understand and prepare to raise equity and other forms of finance. This programme will address the core challenges businesses face in raising investment, by providing a bespoke, hands-on approach to help accelerate your business’ growth.
The programme is delivered by experienced investors, a pool of specialist mentors and industry practitioners, as well as an experienced advisory team.
The maximum value of support on offer to each business is around £6000 but the programme is completely free of charge to eligible companies who are accepted onto the programme.
Businesses can develop and refine their investment proposition through:
- Ongoing tailored support from a dedicated Investment Readiness Advisor
- Investor led workshops and masterclasses
- Specialist advisor and mentor support
- Networking with experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Participation in one-to-one and group sessions with like-minded business founders
What’s my commitment?
- Involvement in a 3-5 month process
- Attendance at scheduled workshops
- Participation with a cohort of like-minded businesses
- Working one-to-one with your key advisor and mentors
- Developing and delivering your business proposition through ‘homework’ and collaborative feedback
- For more details visit http://investeast.co.uk/