New Global Employee Health And Wellbeing Platform Launched By MitraMay 20, 2020
Innovation Martlesham company Mitra Innovation has launched Dynamedics, a new digital health and wellbeing platform. Mitra have invested to create a solution that helps organisations meet their HSE obligations and fulfil their duty of care to their employees during these difficult times. The platform is hugely flexible and has a number of prebuilt applications and workflows that address immediate needs. The latest of these is a digital COVID-19 assessment tool
As global lockdowns are eased and employees are encouraged to go to work companies are facing a series of thorny challenges. The virus has not gone away and, according to the WHO, it may be with us for years to come. In addition to stringent HSE regulations, managers have a duty of care to ensure their employees are as safe as they possibly can be in the workplace. Many workers are naturally worried as they return to work and need to be reassured their employer is doing everything they can to protect them. Key questions for employers are:
- How do we identify possible COVID-19 infection early and minimise the risk of spread amongst their teams?
- How do we continuously re-assure employees that we are proactively in control of the situation and managing the risks?
- How do we put in place robust and consistent processes to deal with potential infections as they occur?
- How do we assign roles and responsibilities, from senior executives to line managers to front line staff, so that everyone is clear on what is expected of them?
- How do we make sure everything is captured for analysis, compliance and audit purposes?
- How do we get a consistent picture of what’s happening across teams, departments and the entire organisation?
The Dynamedics COVID-19 assessment helps to answer all of these questions. It pre-screens employees for coronavirus infection as they return to work and provides a continual daily assessment. Employees that display symptoms can be identified quickly and supported appropriately reducing the risk of further infections amongst their colleagues. Managers can create and modify workflows that fit with their operating procedures. Realtime dashboards (desktop and mobile) provide oversight for line managers, HR and senior leaders. All interactions and data are captured by the platform for compliance and audit purposes.
COVID-19 assessment is just one of the early use cases that Dynamedics supports. The platform is designed for rapid innovation and easy Integration with HR systems and employee records. New scalable applications and associated workflows can be created in days not months supporting use cases such as mental health monitoring and awareness or DSE assessment and compliance.
Dynamedics is already being sold around the world with new customers including a hospital in Australia and a construction company in Boston, US. Mitra have kept license costs low and provide consultancy services and integration support to get companies up and running quickly. To find out more and arrange a demo please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to explore whether Dynamedics can help your business get back to work safely, quickly and with the best possible support for your employees.