Join IJYI & Microsoft for their Latest Webinar 11th November 2020- Data Strategies for Informed Decision-MakingOctober 22, 2020
IM company , IJYI are delighted to be hosting a webinar on 11th November to discuss Data Strategies for Informed Decision-Making. The team will be joined by Charlotte Orpen from Microsoft who will be giving an insight into the Microsoft Power Platform.
Chris Pont, IJYI’s CEO will be sharing IJYI’s own journey of implementing a data strategy using PowerBI and how this has helped the management team to drive efficiencies and opportunities throughout the organisation. IJYI are now working with clients across the region and beyond to enable them to get the best out of their organisational data and make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Microsoft Power Platform – With Special Guest Charlotte Orpen of Microsoft
- A look at how IJYI utilises PowerBI to drive efficiency – Chris Pont, CEO, IJYI
- Visualisation, Dashboards and Reports – Demystifying the buzzwords – Charlotte Orpen & Chris Pont
- PowerBI Use Case Examples – Chris Pont
As Microsoft Gold Partners in Data Platform, Application Development and DevOps and Silver in Data Analytics and Cloud Platform we have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft technology. IJYI use and recommend the Microsoft Power Platform for our Data Services. Microsoft PowerBI will enables organisations to:
- Reduce cost, complexity and the challenges of multiple analytics systems
- Remove the challenges of multiple solutions and conquer data both structured and unstructured
- Reduce the amount of time spent wrangling data and spend more time getting answers
- Make sense of data and drive confident decisions without relying on specialised skills.
In addition to their Data Services, IJYI also provide bespoke software delivery, DevOps , Cloud & Digital Transformation Consultancy along with Software Support Services. As part of IJYI’s core commitment to driving customer success they utilise agile processes, tools and automation. This agile way of working ensures a repeatable and resilient delivery process that facilitates continuous delivery.