IoTUK – Be Part of a Showcase Held at the Digital and Future Cities CatapultsNovember 26, 2015
IoTUK’s latest Open Call is looking for innovative IoT products or solutions to be part of a physical showcase held at the Digital and Future Cities Catapult. They’re looking for organisations that can bring IoT to life, and help demonstrate the impact it can have across business and the public sector. Organisations that Showcase can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Space at the Digital Catapult Centre to showcase your product or solution.
- The opportunity to be part of a Showcase launch event, where press, stakeholders and your key potential contacts will be invited.
- An opportunity to become a Digital Catapult contributor, which gives your organisation access to the Centre for meetings, hot desking and informal catch-ups
- You will have your showcase profiled on the IoTUK website and promoted via social media.
- We will put you on our speakers list so where possible, there is an opportunity for you to talk about your business/concept at forthcoming events.
- There will be an opportunity to be in our filmed content.
- To be part of the showcase alumni, which will comprise former companies that have showcased at the Catapult. Alumni will be kept up to date with the latest news and opportunities at all of the Catapult’s centres and will get exclusive access to events.
- A ‘badge’ to enable you to highlight that you have been selected to showcase at the Digital Catapult Centre.
It’s the perfect chance to show your product to a new audience, and benefit from the opportunities and profile this brings. If you want to take part, apply via the Open Call on the IoTUK website.