Innovation Martlesham Welcomes vyntelligenceJanuary 21, 2021
We’re delighted to welcome vyntelligence (‘vyn’), the industry’s first AI-powered asynchronous smart Video technology platform for transforming service operations, to our growing tech ecosystem. Based around BT’s Adastral Park Research and Development facility, being part of Innovation Martlesham (IM), who has c.150 ICT/Digital companies as members, will make a perfect place to share new ideas with like-minded companies.
Vyntelligence works with some of the world’s largest field-based operations in the Telecom and Utilities industry delivering 10x productivity improvement. The ‘vyn’ product was recently declared the most innovative technology by the top 10 Global Utilities as part of the Free Electron 2020 program.
Vyntelligence was founded in 2013 with a purpose of “making work & life simpler and safer – creating sustainable environmental and wellbeing benefits for all”. Vyn simplifies processes, increases operational efficiency, reduces costs, and creates invaluable business intelligence.
By combining AI with a more human way of capturing data in the field, using a short, guided video from the mobile, Vyntelligence (Vyn) patented analytics delivers augmented intelligence for:
- Customer self-check – easy and accurate scoping & reporting of an issue
- Site survey – pre-install survey
- Automatic assessment of the problem (first time), allowing you to assign the right resources to the job
- Field operations and management support – first-time right culture and smarter mobilization of experts & field resources
- Site install – quality and compliance review
- Site handover – job completion survey
- Site safety – Risk assessment and issue reporting
- AI powered predictions for intelligent operations delivery – Safety alerts, job complexity scores, faster root cause analysis
“vyn is an exciting product that uses Video and AI technology to drive operational efficiency in field operations,” says Dean Gasson – Innovation lead at BT. “vyn is especially relevant now when companies have to scale their operations with remote working and limited resources.”
“We are excited about this partnership and the opportunities it will open up for co-creating innovative solutions,” said Kapil Singhal, Chief executive at vyntelligence. “ We understand the challenges 2020 has brought and recognize the growing priority for business leaders to keep people safe, whether customers, colleagues or contractors, and at the same time build productivity”
To learn more, visit https://vyntelligence.com/