Fast, slick, robust and exquisite – Inn …
Following on from the successful Executive …
Our business incubator offers:
- Free office space
- Free business mentoring from a panel of experts
- Subsidised Voice & Date Comms
- Co-location with BT and other successful high-tech companies
Companies are accepted into the Incubator though a selection process, ensuring that their idea is commercially viable. While in the Incubator, companies will be measured against ongoing targets, to help them become sustainable and successful businesses.
For more information about the Innovation Martlesham Incubator Facility, please contact Jim Milne 07710 091 339, or at email@example.com
Currently Innovation Martlesham Incubator companies:
X-ray CT and MRI scanners and diagnostic X-ray systems are widely used across the public and private sectors, particularly in healthcare. Typically they are large expensive installations and the use of X-rays and intense magnetic fields carries a certain risk. Scannerfutures is developing novel ways to use low intensity Radio Frequency (RF) waves as a safer alternative to X-rays in CT and diagnostic systems and intense magnetic fields in MRI. Since RF CT is intrinsically safer it can be used on large patient groups that are currently inaccessible, such as pregnant women and the very young. RF CT also has the potential to be significantly less costly than X-ray CT and MRI in terms of capital and operating expenditure and it lends itself to a simple compact construction that can be portable. It therefore has the potential to be much more widely deployed across the health sector than current scanning systems, reaching out into local communities through GP surgeries and health centres as well as mobile units.
Phoelex Ltd has developed disruptive intellectual property that can lead to dramatic enhancement of energy efficiency and cost reduction in high speed optical transceivers. The applications of the technology cover vast range of domains, with specific emphasis on data centres.
Sketchbook Games is a video game development studio currently working on story focused platformer, Lost Words (formerly The Last Word). The company was founded by game designer Mark Backler who has worked in the games industry for 10 years at companies like Electronic Arts, Sony and Lionhead Studios on games including Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Fable 2.
Innovation Martlesham Incubator News:
- Latest Edition to IM Incubator Works With Renowned Games Writer Rhianna Pratchett
- Sketchbook Joins the IM Cluster
- MindGraph Graduates from IM Incubator
- MindGraph wins Marketing Award
- MindGraph accepted into the Incubator
- Transfaction enters IM Incubator
- IM’s first incubator graduate plans to spin out new company
- Second ICT company graduates IM Incubator: OXEMS
- First ICT start-up graduates from IM Incubator: Disect Systems