(Pictured with James Hazell left to right: Goff …
Our business incubator offers:
- Free office space
- Free business mentoring from a panel of experts
- Data Comms
- Co-location with BT and other successful high-tech companies
Companies are accepted into the Incubator though a selection process, ensuring that their idea is commercially viable. While in the Incubator, companies will be measured against ongoing targets, to help them become sustainable and successful businesses.
IM Incubator member will also be able to enjoy
- Access to Business Support, expertise and knowledge sharing from within the ecosystem
- Use of the Innovation Martlesham address at Adastral Park to collect business mail
- Access to meetings, etc.
- Twelve months invitations to all Innovation Martlesham networking events and other ‘cluster only’ events
- Free PR and Marketing to promote your Company
- Access to the Tommy Flowers institute
- Access to Adastral Park and associated facilities such as the restaurant, coffee shop, free parking, etc.
For more information about the Innovation Martlesham Incubator Facility, please contact Jim Milne 07710 091 339, or at email@example.com
Currently Innovation Martlesham Incubator companies:
X-ray CT and MRI scanners and diagnostic X-ray systems are widely used across the public and private sectors, particularly in healthcare. Typically they are large expensive installations and the use of X-rays and intense magnetic fields carries a certain risk. Scannerfutures is developing novel ways to use low intensity Radio Frequency (RF) waves as a safer alternative to X-rays in CT and diagnostic systems and intense magnetic fields in MRI. Since RF CT is intrinsically safer it can be used on large patient groups that are currently inaccessible, such as pregnant women and the very young. RF CT also has the potential to be significantly less costly than X-ray CT and MRI in terms of capital and operating expenditure and it lends itself to a simple compact construction that can be portable. It therefore has the potential to be much more widely deployed across the health sector than current scanning systems, reaching out into local communities through GP surgeries and health centres as well as mobile units.
Phoelex Ltd has developed disruptive intellectual property that can lead to dramatic enhancement of energy efficiency and cost reduction in high speed optical transceivers. The applications of the technology cover vast range of domains, with specific emphasis on data centres.
Sketchbook Games is a video game development studio currently working on story focused platformer, Lost Words (formerly The Last Word). The company was founded by game designer Mark Backler who has worked in the games industry for 10 years at companies like Electronic Arts, Sony and Lionhead Studios on games including Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Fable 2.
Dotmatix takes the pain out of developing embedded code for IoT devices. Using our web based drag and drop interface, you can create and deploy simple or very complex applications in hours or days rather than weeks or months. Before deployment, you can step through your application using our online device emulator.
Our products can be used on Wifi, 3/4G or Ethernet connected devices and we support ISM wireless devices. Our platform can be used just for deployment and management, or you can use Dotmatix as your complete IoT platform. The deployment process also creates your own web interface.
Current applications based on Dotmatix include craft brewery fermentation control systems, remote internal combustion engine fault insertion, weather station monitoring, electric motor control, heating control and water, oil and water use monitoring.”
Innovation Martlesham Incubator News:
- Latest Edition to IM Incubator Works With Renowned Games Writer Rhianna Pratchett
- Sketchbook Joins the IM Cluster
- MindGraph Graduates from IM Incubator
- MindGraph wins Marketing Award
- MindGraph accepted into the Incubator
- Transfaction enters IM Incubator
- IM’s first incubator graduate plans to spin out new company
- Second ICT company graduates IM Incubator: OXEMS
- First ICT start-up graduates from IM Incubator: Disect Systems