There is a compelling and emotive business …
IM is very pleased to welcome ECS. …
Please find below job vacancies within the companies at Innovation Martlesham.
If you are an Innovation Martlesham company and would like to add your vacancy to this page, please email Nicky Daniels.
Milner Strategic Marketing Ltd – Market Analyst
We are looking for a bright graduate to join us as a full-time Market Analyst. This role provides the opportunity to work with a variety of companies across high-tech, clean-tech and bio-tech sectors. The role would suit an intelligent person with an analytical mind looking for a strategic role.
For more information about the role, please download the Analyst Job Description. If you have any questions or would like an informal chat, please feel free to contact Jonathan Davenport on 01473 633121 or email Jonathan, who would be delighted to speak with you.
Deadline: 17 September 2017
Milner Strategic Marketing Ltd - Head of Market Analysis
We are looking for a Head of Market Analyst.
For more information about the role, please download the Head of Market Analysis Job Description. If you have any questions or would like an informal chat, please feel free to contact Jonathan Davenport on 01473 633121 or email Jonathan, who would be delighted to speak with you.
Reliability Test Engineer – CIP Technologies
Working as part of the Test and Measurement team, this role is responsible for developing and carrying out requirements for optoelectronic device burn-in, wafer validation and qualification. This is carried out by developing an understanding of device requirements and knowledge of device physics and failure mechanisms. It also involves improving optoelectronic device reliability through identification and elimination of device failure modes.
Product Engineer – CIP Technologies
Works with the development team to transfer products into production, sustain products in production and assist in transfer of production to off-shore high volume facility. Role is located in Operations and has strong interactions with development teams, reliability team and product design authority.
Senior Photolithography Process Engineer – CIP Technologies
Part of the Process Engineering team which, as a small unit, requires flexible cross boundary working. This team has the role of supporting the III-V production and product development teams in making their devices. The successful applicant will work with a team of technicians and engineers in cleanrooms, both in the UK and in offshore locations.
Production Manager – CIP Technologies
Part of Operations Management team, working alongside Process Engineering Manager, Validation Manager, Facilities Manager, Epitaxy Manager and others out with Operations such as QHSE Manager and Project Managers to deliver company objectives.
MATRIXX – Senior Staff Engineer – CCF / Platform Team
MATRIXX is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Engineer for its CCF / Platform team. The role is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join one of the best and most experienced engineering teams in Ipswich of a Silicon Valley based company. The candidate should have a degree (Bachelor or higher in a relevant discipline) and 8+ years of overall software development experience preferably in enterprise software, telecommunications or database software development.
Click here for more details.
Virya Group Limited – Senior PHP Developer
Virya Group are an innovative, forward-thinking technology business which specialises in Open Source technologies. We work with everything from local business to international organisations and we are good at what we do. We are now looking to recruit a Senor PHP Developer.
Do you have an inquisitive mind? Always seeking to find solutions to problems and trying out the latest technology? Do you push the boundaries of coding to achieve creative responses to challenging projects?
Click here for more details.
Pitney Bowes – Video Solutions – Multiple Vacancies
Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Technical Writers, UX Engineers, QA Software Engineers – Ipswich
Do you want to work somewhere with the fun, casual feel of a start-up, and the stability of a mature company ? If so, check out Pitney Bowes’ outstanding career opportunities at Adastral Park near Ipswich. You’ll be working on our EngageOne® Video platform – the fastast growing product line in a Fortune 500 company. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a high-performing, cross-functional team delivering enterprise-class personalised interactive video solutions. To view the latest vacancies and apply, visit our careers page.
Trading since 1991, Wheatley provide a range of metering software solutions to the utilities market. Employing over 50 people this established company is seeking to fill the following roles:
QA Test Analyst
Working within the well-established and supportive QA team you will…
- create, maintain and execute manual test scripts for the suite of Wheatley products
- be involved in automated testing and will receive training in the software used in order for automated test coverage to be enhanced
- work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Developers and Designers to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- from time to time you will be involved in analysis of specifications and estimation of the QA effort involved to ensure a high level of quality in Wheatley products.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with other functions (R&D, Marketing, Support/Infrastructure, PM, BA), ensuring that the engineering team delivers in line with agreed company processes
- Work with line managers facilitating their development in both technical and ‘soft’ skills and enabling their career progression
- Coach and mentor line managers to facilitate development of all staff in both technical and ‘soft’ skills
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery of engineering process improvements, such as automation and continuous deployment, where such improvements bring productivity and quality benefits to the company as a whole
- Ensure the continual capture of and spread of product and process knowledge within the engineering team
You should have the following competencies:
- Commercially knowledgeable, and able to consider company direction / outcomes when making decisions
- Pragmatic, solution focussed and apolitical
- Previous management experience of diverse/cross-discipline teams
- Previous management experience of managing a team of at least 20 employees for a year or more
- Technically proficient – understanding software development and testing concepts at an in-depth level
- Experience of software development using the agile methodology employing Scrum and/or Kanban
- Have a track record in delivering continuous improvement initiatives across all aspects of the Software Development lifecycle
- Demonstrate good listening skills, articulate, demonstrates skills in making his point clearly and in a collaborative manner.
What we offer is a forward-thinking, dynamic working environment and a team of expert and innovative individuals with a shared vision for development and growth.
For further information about any of these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you details of the role and a company overview and then invite you to submit your CV once you have had the opportunity to review the role profile.
(By applying for a role you consent to security screening searches to BS7858 standards, should you be selected.)
Coderus – Software Developer (s)
Coderus is a Software Design solution company which provides software solutions to companies (both large and small) who need polished complete solutions with the challenges it brings on ease of deployment & use and the platform restriction the software has to run on.
We are looking for people to fill both junior and senior roles who have a passion about the software they are designing / developing and enjoy the challenges of working on multiple platforms e.g. mobile (iOS, Android), desktop (Windows, MacOSX), embedded and server developments. If you have skills in some of the following technologies HTML / JS, C/C++, C# .Net, Objective-C, ruby, php, java, mysql then please do drop us a line as we need new team members.