Understanding Finance for Business Workshops: February 15th and March 3rdFebruary 7, 2011
If you are looking for more than £10,000 funding and are not sure what options are open to you, attend the Understanding Finance for Business Workshops. The first half-day workshop ‘Raising Finance’ gives an overview of different finance options. The second is focused on specific types of funding (grant, bank, equity etc.) and facilitated by experts.
Mentoring is also available for companies who are ready to apply or pitch for funding. For those looking to secure equity funding, the programme also offers support to help them prepare for pitching with a dry-run pitch to ‘friendly’ investors ahead of doing it for real.
Sign up for Understanding Finance for Business and it will help you:
- Understand the advantages/disadvantages of different types of finance
- Identify what is required for different types of finance
- See your business from an investors perspective
- Access tailored help from experienced mentors
- Benefit from the programme team’s extended network of investor contacts
The next workshop dates are February 15th at the Epic Centre, Norwich and March 3rd at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Hemel Hempstead. For more information or to reserve your place please visit http://www.stjohns.co.uk/finance/ or contact email@example.com