Free Computer Advice Service Has Reached Its Second MilestoneApril 29, 2016
Last week, IM Company Lxpert reached their second milestone – “100 customers helped” – for the free advise service in partnership with AgeUK Suffolk.
The service was launched in July last year. To-date they have helped 104 customers, raised over £153 donations for AgeUK and delivered 33 free sessions. Moreover, the service consistently receives top ratings; their customers found the service extremely useful; they would use the service again; and they would recommend it to others.
Here are a few quotes from their customers:
- “Absolutely fabulous! It encourages me to use my computer more!”
- “Helpful. Informative. Pleasant surroundings. Nice people. I’ll come back for further knowledge”.
- “Explained well. Wonderful teacher. Wish it could be longer.”
- “I’ve learnt more today than any other time. Very satisfactory!”
- “Solved my problems. Helped me save lots of money!
Lxpert was founded with the aim to help people get the most from technology and to drive digital inclusion. They continue fulfilling this aim through their work and through partnerships like this.
“The next milestone is “250 customers helped”. We are looking forward to reaching this milestone in the next few months”, says Founder and CEO, Kennedy Cheng.
“Thank you to all our customers, our IT experts (lxperts), Lxpert team, AgeUK Suffolk team and people in the local community for all your support. We couldn’t do it without you”.