3 Month Programme To Help Best UK SMEs Launch & Grow in ChinaAugust 8, 2016
Closing Date 30 August 2016
ARM Innovation Ecosystem Accelerator and UKTI for UK SMEs in ICT are running a programme to help businesses launch and grow into Shenzen, China.
The applicants shall be from ICT sector with a focus on the areas of smart hardware and Internet of Things, such as AR/VR, Robotics/AI, Smart City, Health care, Smart Home, and Smart Car.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- A well prepared business plan
- Entrepreneurial qualities – enthusiasm, ambition, drive & perseverance, creativity
- Skills required to run and grow a business
- A vision for growing your business in China
- Readiness for export and overseas market experience (preferable) turnover last FY and company scale
The winners will be announced in September 2016.